To let you experience the performance of the WireGuard protocol (and privacy) the TunSafe project hosts a few high-bandwidth VPN servers. These servers are hosted by our in-development TunSafe kernel module in Linux for higher performance.
1. Start TunSafe or WireGuard and generate a unique key pair. (Options->Generate Key Pair..)
2. Paste the public key in the field below.
3. Click create account to receive the configuration to import into TunSafe.
4. Set your private key in the configuration.
5. Choose which server to connect by editing the Endpoint setting in the configuration.
6. Click connect in TunSafe and verify that you have a new IP address.
The servers are GDPR compatible and do not log any traffic or connections. Connection problems? Please let us know.
|nl.tunsafe.com||51840||Amsterdam / Netherlands||Up|
|ro.tunsafe.com||51840||Bucharest / Romania||Up|
|us-ny1.tunsafe.com||51840||New-York / US||Up|
|se.tunsafe.com||51840||Stockholm / Sweden||Up|
|de.tunsafe.com||51840||Düsseldorf / Germany||Up|
Need a static IP tunneled to your TunSafe / WireGuard endpoint? Read more.